on me DiwaliThere is a lot of work to be done, including cleaning and preparing the sweets, and there is clearly not enough time to decorate the house in time. Festival of Lights. Diwali will only be a few days away from the time you realize it, making it too late to get ready for elaborate decor. at the last moment, Decorate your home It will require a lot of time, money or effort. However, there is nothing more special than decorating your home with homemade things made by your family. Make a craft together as a family Which is a celebration that can improve family bonds and teach children about traditions, customs and culture. While also engaging their creative minds to envision, come up with, and implement ideas, here are some easy last-minute DIY decor suggestions that will be unique, budget-friendly, and make your home shine. (Also read: Diwali Decor Ideas 2022: Top Tips To Make Your Home Festive )
1. Paper Lantern Craft
- craft popsicle sticks
- tracing paper
- metal washi tape
- color markings
- hot glue
- LED Tealight
1. Glue four craft sticks together to make the sides of the lantern. If you want to add the base to the lantern, make another square of craft stick.
2. Cut out 4 square pieces of tracing paper.
3. Trace and color the mandala pattern on one of the tracing sheets.
4. Glue the tracing papers to the wooden stick squares.
5. Glue the two sides together using a hot glue gun. You can also use regular white glue. It takes a little extra time to dry.
6. Decorate the edges of the lantern with masking tape. Put a mini LED candle inside and you’re all set to decorate your home for the festival season.
2. Paper Dia
- Lots of colored paper
- corrugated paper
- scotch tape
- sequin stickers
1. Cut 2-inch strips of A4 paper and cut strips along the shortest edge.
2. Begin by making small folds along its longest edge. If you have a recorder, measure and score each card, so it’s easier to fold for younger children.
3. Cut a 3-inch strip of paper tape and pin half of the tape to one side. Carefully gather the other end together and glue the two ends together as shown. Fold the excess tape in the back.
4. Repeat the same step to make multi-colored folds in the shape of a dia. You can make them all in one color or two tones.
5. Cut a piece of orange corrugated paper in the shape of a flame. You can use any paper. Add some touches to it with a red marker and some glitter.
3. toran paper
- card sheets
- glitter gel pen
- punch hole
1. Trace and cut out the leaf shape from the multi-colored cardstock sheets. You can download the paper template.
2. Punch two holes on the wide side of each sheet as shown below.
3. Draw the middle part and veins on the leaf with a glossy gel pen and then draw all the leaves on the threads. You can also use the Kalava for garland which is also used as a Hindu sacred thread.
4. That’s it! Your beautiful wreath is ready to display on doors, fireplaces or walls.
4. Paper plate rangoli
- colored papers
- paper templates
- mirror beads etc.
- Cut colored paper in a circle. Let it be big enough.
2. Cut out a heart shape of two different colors, a leaf shape of two other colors, stars of another color, and small round shapes from two colors.
3. Observing symmetry, start from the center. Glue the circular parts to the center point.
4. Glue alternate heart shapes around the circle. Move out and paste the papers at spaces.
5. Fill them with stars. Place the mirrors on the circle to enhance the beauty.
5. Decorative candle holders
- Air dry clay
- acrylic paint
- tea cup plate
- a brush
1. Place a plate on top of a rolled-up clay piece. Trim around the edges. Cut off the excess and smooth the new shaped cylinder that will be used to install the candlestick.
2. Sprinkle some water in the middle of the clay in the form of a dish and place a cylindrical clay piece.
3. Put some glue inside later if you want it to be very strong. In order to get the desired shape, we put it in a bowl and let it dry for a day.
4. The next day you can remove the candle holder and set it aside to dry the bottom. Come back with your choice of prepared colors.
5. Clean the inner edges of the candle holders and leave the outer parts as is for a nice contrast. You now have a set of colorful candle holders.
#Minute #Diwali #Decorating #Ideas #DIY #Crafts #Kids