When it comes to homemade exfoliators, the possibilities are endless. Try any of these 3 homemade body exfoliation recipes to see significant results.
When it comes to homemade exfoliators, the possibilities are endless. You can make a homemade scrub for the face, body, feet, and more. But today we will focus only on homemade body exfoliation.
Here are three easy DIY body scrub recipes that will leave your skin feeling soft after the first use.
- But first, here are a few things to remember before trying these recipes.
- Avoid contact of the scrub with water as this may affect its longevity.
- Remember to refrigerate the body scrub.
- Always use the scrub after you have finished scrubbing your body with soap.
- Remember to moisturize your body after you finish exfoliating.
- Replace your old scrub sets with new ones because these scrubs contain no preservatives and can spoil after about a week.
- Let’s jump into three homemade body scrub recipes.
Don’t Miss: 5 Hair Serums You Can Buy From Nakah That Will Tame Unruly Hair In Minutes
basic sugar scrub
- The first recipe is a simple and basic sugar scrub that can be made easily from ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
- Mix 5 tablespoons of sugar with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Blend it until it becomes a paste-like consistency.
- Use this scrub to exfoliate your body twice a week.
The sugar granules act as an exfoliator, and the coconut oil moisturizes your skin. You can modify this scrub into a coffee scrub by adding the following ingredients to the sugar mixture – 3 tablespoons of coffee, 5-10 drops of vitamin E oil and 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil.
Coffee helps in exfoliating impurities and dead skin from the body. Vitamin E oil is a natural antioxidant that rejuvenates the skin. Jojoba oil is a long-lasting moisturizer and has anti-aging properties.
Don’t Miss: Ozone Hair Treatment: Everything You Need to Know
Multani Mitti Scrub
Multani mitti is a wonderful natural ingredient that has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces tan lines and pigmentation.
- Add three tablespoons of multi-meaty to two tablespoons of rice flour. Rice flour will help exfoliate your skin.
- Add four tablespoons of raw milk to the dry mixture. The milk will nourish your skin and make it supple.
- Add 2-4 drops of rose essential oil for scent.
- Use this scrub once a week to get smoother skin.
do not miss:
Potatoes are one of the best natural exfoliators for your skin. When it comes to removing dark spots and moisturizing dry skin, this vegetable works like magic.
- Start by slicing and peeling a raw potato.
- Gently grate it and squeeze out all the excess water. You can later use this water on your face.
- Add two tablespoons of chickpea flour and turmeric.
- Add two tablespoons of raw milk and one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Mix it well and use it once every two weeks.
- Your skin will be smoother due to the gram flour or pecans, and the turmeric will add shine to it. Remember to make only one batch of this scrub at a time, as storing it can cause the potatoes to rot, which can damage your skin.
- Try any of these 3 homemade body exfoliation recipes to see significant results.
For more of these stories, stay tuned for HerZindagi!
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body like you are unique. Although we have taken all measures to ensure that the information presented in this article and on our social media channels is reliable and validated, we recommend that you consult your doctor or dermatologist before trying a home remedy, a quick hack or an exercise regimen. For any feedback or complaint, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#Easy #recipes #peeling #body #Easy #recipes #peeling #body